Farmers Market Guidelines / ApplicationPlease review these guidelines and be sure to contact us for your space!
Who: Farmers, Growers, Food Vendors, Artisans and Non-Profits
When: Saturdays from April through October
Time: 8:00 AM to 12:00 Noon
Where: Corner of Main and Bonner Streets across from Estuarium
- Farmers, Plant Growers, Non-Profits and Artists are welcome at every Saturday Market. The center area f is reserved for farmers and growers and assigned spaces. Artists and other vendor will be given space around the farmers.
- Booth Spaces: please see map
- Set-up from 7:00 AM and should be completed by 8:00 AM.
- Each vendor is responsible for their own set-up and tear-down. Before leaving, the vendor is responsible to make sure their booth space is clear of any debris. Occasionally vendors may remain after 12 Noon to sell out perishable items.
- All canopies must be secured to withstand winds. Sand bags, cinder blocks or other weights are required.
- Bring all your own display materials; chairs, tables, signage, tarps, and canopies. Booths are the sole responsibility of the vendor.
- Electricity is available on a very limited basis. Please let us know in advance if you require electricity.
- Please display your name or business name proudly, we require that you have identification.
- Management reserves the right to exclude some or all of an exhibitor’s goods. Should an exhibitor’s offerings be deemed unsuitable, the exhibitor agrees to promptly remove the display from the site. The exhibitor’s fee will be refunded.
- Booth space is $10.00.
- Spaces can be reserved – please show up a few minutes early on opening day, April 7th, and we can mark the space accordingly for you.
- If you prepay for the whole season you will receive $10 off.
- There is no membership fee for the Market.
- Food producers and sellers are given priority placement at the market.
- Parking in the parking spaces that run adjacent to the vendor spaces will be monitored.
- Only one vehicle from each priority produce vendor may be parked in that area.
- All other vehicles will need to park in other areas.
- We encourage vendors to pull up on the street side to unload their product and to promptly remove their vehicle to allow others to do the same.
1. Locally harvested or processed goods only
2. Farmers must comply with all applicable safety regulations
3. Art work must be original in design and creation.
4. Art exhibitor’s contribution must out-weigh any commercial components.
5. Art demonstrations are encouraged.
6. Rummage or ‘trunk sale’ items are not allowed.
If you’d like to participate in our Farmers Market, or you would like more information, please use this form.
Please indicate that you have read the guidelines and agree to them.
If you have applied in years past you need not send this information again.
Washington Farmers Market
- Our Sponsors -
Our sponsors are very important to WHDA's efforts. Without our sponsors, organizing our annual events and undertaking important projects would not be possible. Please be sure to thank them by choosing them first. You can visit their sites by just clicking a logo!